- How are my payment details protected?
You are shopping in a secure environment at the Moda Italia web shop: your details are encrypted and sent via a special connection to your credit card provider or bank, who will then approve your payment if appropriate.
Secure Socket Layer
You can pay securely using your credit card. We will ensure the safety of your data using Secure Socket Layers (SSL), an advanced internet data security system. All data, including name, address and credit card details are stored in encrypted form on a Secure Server, in order to guarantee the security of the ordering process. This means that all credit card and address information is securely held in the Moda Italia ordering system. Most browsers support SSL. If you are not sure if your browser supports SSL, check the browser details with your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- What payment methods can I use?
Payment in front by banktransfer
Visa Card en Mastercard
Klarna invoice (Only for NLD-BEL-DEU-DNK-SWE-FIN)
Payment in front.
You transfer the money to our bank account. Online banking is the fastest way to do this. Incase you don’t have this at your disposal your transfer can take a few days before it will be processed. Your delivery will be taken care of after we have received your payment.
MultiSafePay is a very secure payment provider with the following opportunities to pay.
- Credit Cards– In the secured environment of MultiSafePay you can pay with the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card, Maestro.
- DIRECTebanking is the direct pay method with TÜV-certificate and by TÜV checked secured transfer. DIRECTebanking is developed by Payment Network AG and because of this it is possible for you to have your quaranteed banktransfers settled realtime in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium and England.
- MrCash – Customers from Belgium, which are banking with Dexia, Fortis, ING, FINTRO, KBC, CBC, AXA Bank or VDK Savingsbank can at MultiSafepay with The Mister Cash Payment method to do their online banking with their own cash card.
- GiroPay – Giropay is in Germany supported by the following banks; Sparkassen, Postbank, Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken, MLP, Cronbank, Readybank, CVW Privatbank, PSD Bank.
- Klarna Invoice (Only for NLD-BEL-DEU-DNK-SWE-FIN)
Would you rather wait until you have received your order to pay? Choose 'Klarna Invoice' and pay the amount within 14 days of delivery.
Paying by Klarna Invoice works as follow:
- Put the items in your shopping bag.
- Choose 'Klarna Invoice'.
- Check whether the details filled in are correct and make any necessary changes.
- Click on ‘pay’.
- The invoice will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been sent.
Paying by Klarna Invoice is subject to specific terms and conditions which are given below. Read these terms and conditions carefully. If you choose this payment method, you agree to these general terms and conditions:
- The invoice and delivery address must be the same; this may not be a PO box.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Upon receipt of your order you have 14 days to pay the invoice.
The invoice will be sent to your email address. If Klarna does not accept the payment, you will be automatically sent back to the payment page where you can select a different payment method.
Has your order been refused? This could be due to the following reasons:
- The details filled in are not correct.
- The address is not recognised or it is not the address at which you live.
- You still have outstanding invoices. You must pay these before you can use Klarna to make another payment.
- The purchase amount is too high, which means the credit risk for Klarna is too great.
Do you have questions about your invoice? Or do you not know why you are not being allowed to pay against invoice? Contact Klarna’s customer service by telephone on +31 (0)20-8082852 or by email at [email protected]